Monday, November 12, 2007

J-pop, zombies, & presents for rednecks

This will be the first of the "Top 5 thing's I'm into" that I move into my shiny brand new Blog (God, it hurts to even say that I have one). Anyway, the point of a "Top 5" is to share with our friends and family some of the weird trends, bizarre sites, and interesting things we find throughout the weeks. This is something that friends and coworkers of mine have been doing for the past few years and it's thoroughly enjoyable. So here we go...

1) Brilliant Japanese visual art: Actually, I'm not sure if this even falls into the category of visual art, or just a weird Japanese pop culture (J-pop). What I do know is that the video is super cool and makes me laugh!



2) EatMeCrunchy: Tired of the soggy cereal blues? Well, worry no more because now there's a bowl that will keep your cereal "crunchier" for a longer period of time.


3) Living Dead Girlz: I know it's after Halloween, but I LOVE anything related to zombies and this parody of Kelly's Shoes cracked me up!



4) Ninja Warriors: This has to be one of the coolest shows on TV because it’s like a serious MXC (Most Extreme Challenge). Competitors from around the world try to complete insane courses built to test the limits of human strength and endurance. I watched in shock as the Olympic US Gold Medalist failed in the second level of the course.

5) The Backup: Holiday shopping just got a whole lot easier. Have you ever been worried that a large 10-point buck would sneak up in the night and attack you within the comfort of your very own trailer park? Well apparently that's what The Backup is for...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That japanese video is the best I've seen yet in the genre - search for 'matrix pingpong' for the first ones.